Related Project Profiles
Having worked extensively in water resource planning and management for government and industry, Strategen Environmental are well positioned with regulators to assist clients through the environmental assessment and approval processes under Western Australian and Commonwealth legislation. We facilitate compliance and strong agency relations throughout the entire project life cycle.
Strategen Environmental have facilitated a range of approvals necessary for urban and industrial development. Our expertise includes:
- water resources policy and strategy
- environmental impact assessment of water supply and wastewater disposal projects
- water licensing and permitting
- urban water management studies and strategies
- numerical modelling of groundwater, drainage and wastewater systems
- wetlands and biophysical assessments of foreshores
- water quality protection; including acid sulfate soil management
- wastewater treatment and
- hydrological investigations.
Our capability is underpinned by senior staff with extensive experience in these aspects of the water industry in both government and private sectors.
We have an up-to-date understanding of the legislation, policy and guidance applicable to the evaluation of water related matters in Western Australia. Our team use numerical modelling and GIS software to assist with analysis and presentation of data to provide a scientifically robust basis for environmental risk management.
Meet the Strategen Water team:
Heath Morgan: Associate
Chris Lehman: Consultant