Secondment - Staff and Resource Solutions
If you currently do not have the capacity to deliver your environmental management requirements, Strategen is able to provide immediate resource assistance at all levels of experience and across a wide range of disciplines on a temporary, contract staff or secondee basis.
Meeting your required needs, our staff will seamlessly integrate into your team for the desired length of time to cover a specific environmental role or project, ensuring your projects continue to progress on time and to budget.
With established resources currently placed within the utilities, mining and industrial sectors, Strategen’s responsive resourcing provides tailored, professional and value driven solutions.
The benefits of temporary, contract or secondment staffing include:
• quick streamlined process to access best fit resources
• access to specialised environmental knowledge and skill-sets
• cost-effective tailored resourcing solution
• staff remain supported by the Strategen wider corporate knowledge and strategic project advice
• relieves short-term or sustained project pressure.
Our staff can assist across a range of roles either at junior, senior or management level. Our skills and expertise can assist you with:
• preparation of environmental approvals documentation
• preparation of project or specialised environmental management plans
• environmental audit and assurance
• definition and implementation of environmental and sustainability management systems
• site supervision
• field assessments (water, soil and ecological)
• contamination and hazardous materials investigation and management.
Should you require ones of our team members to guide you through options to cover your staff shortage please contact Dehlia Goundrey via email or 9380 3100.