Bushfire Planning and Management
Bushfire management plans
- Bushfire Planning and Management
- Bushfire Attack Level Assessments - BAL
- Bushfire hazard level assessments and BAL contour maps
- Bushfire risk assessments
- Bushfire strategic advice
- Level 2 BPAD accreditation
- Our team - service and expertise you can trust
- Contact Us
Strategen Environmental Consultants have extensive experience in delivering Bushfire Management Plans that comply with the Guidelines for Planning in Bushfire Prone Areas.
Our plans include comprehensive on-site assessments, stakeholder and client liaison, peer review, recommended mitigation measures and responsibilities and detailed GIS mapping to local government requirements. We are committed to ensuring that content and measures within all our plans are easily understandable and achievable over the life of a development.
Bushfire Management Plans set out short, medium and long-term risk management strategies for the development, including results of Bushfire Hazard Level assessments and BAL contour mapping and/or BAL assessments.
SPP 3.7 - strategic planning proposals (regional and local scheme amendments, district and local structure plans), subdivision and development applications.